Sunday, 9 January 2011

FOTD - 09/01/11

I was talking on twitter and people are right, with out my face on here I do look a tad weird. But yeah here I am messy hair and all. I had this face makeup on for 12 hours but I re-did the eyes for this post. It's 23.26pm now. I am wearing everything in the list below;




Face
- MAC Matte Gel
- Lush Colour Supplement
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid
- MAC MSF Natural
- MAC Dame Blush
- MAC Fix Plus

Eyes
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Naked, Smog, Darkhorse
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Whisky

Lips
- MAC Creme D'Nude Lipglass
- MAC Lust Lipglass



But yeah I have dry crappy skin, and my face and makeup are awful. But this is me. Have a good evening. Oh and I never wear mascara, does nothing for me, oh and am eye brows are huge I know, but it hurts to wax and it would take months to pluck :P Matt x

12 comments:

  1. Don't apoligise for your face, makeup or brows! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE your eye shadow, why can't I get mine to look like that?? I have the same palette..

    You've got some serious cheek bones.. If you hadn't said what you do, I'd think you were a MUA for Mac...

    And thanks for doing this for me :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such great cheekbones! I'm with cheekybeauty here, I have the same palette and my eye-shadow does not look like that! Don't apologise you look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I swear I am going to cry that's so nice thank you :) I swear the eyeshadow is crap, I can do way better, next time I go out I will do a crazy FOTD for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how it's so beautifully subtle and blended nicely, and the way the colours are mixed creates the perfect taupe-y shade.

    Ps. you are good to do a FOTD after 12 hours, I'd look like a corpse :-o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously how can you say its crap! Can't wait to see your idea of amazing! Also, I refuse to belive this is after 12 hours... pshh not fair! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much you two, I have no idea why my face stays on, think it is because my skin is so dry. I will do more FOTD's I promise. I will follow both of your blogs too! eek you both are so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the FOTD you definitely need to do more :)

    Also love the blending on the eyeshadow and do not apoligise for your eyebrows...they look great and frame your face perfectly!

    Lovely to see a male beauty blogging face!

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Fee :) I will try and get one done tonight. Hope your ok! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mind if we swap cheekbones? Yours are incredible. Do want.

    I love your eye makeup too, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete