Monday, 10 January 2011

FOTD - 10/01/11

Right first of thank you so much for your guys response on my first FOTD, I was so over whelmed and had no idea you would like it. I will post what ever you like to see so here is my second FOTD. Everything was pretty much topped up before I took the images, but liquid foundation is the same :) This looked is themed around purple, but i wanted to do a wearable purple, shimmery and pretty too. I know I have stubble in this FOTD, but I am a guy, that's what we do. I can't shave everyday as my stubble is so thick it cuts my face up :( But yeah on to the FOTD.


No Flash


With Flash



Face
- MAC Matte Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation
- Lush Colour Supplement
- Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat
- MAC Hang Loose Blush
- MAC Briar Rose Beauty Powder

Eyes
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Sin Eye Shadow
- MAC Parfait Amour Eye Shadow
- MAC Marvel Eye Shadow
- Illamasqua Drama Eye Shadow
- Urban Decay Lust 24/7 Liner

Lips
-MAC Courting Lilac Lipstick
-MAC Pink Friday Lipstick
-MAC Nico Lipglass

Woah that is a lot of products on my face! Below is a close up of the eye.




Hope you all enjoyed the FOTD. Feedback would be great! Have a lovely evening. Matt x

5 comments:

  1. Your eyes are unbelievably Gorgeous! I seriously love this :D and dont worry about your stubble im sure no one is looking at it when they see how amazing them eyes are! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really create amazing eyes, with your blending skills.

    I LOVE the lipstick colour <3

    Who cares about stubble, it's not like you're a girl, then I might be noticing the stubble lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool look! I love bright eye shadow. Dang that is a lot of products, but it looks natural. http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete