Monday, 31 January 2011

FOTD - 31/01/11


Today I had a little time after I painted my face on so I thought I would do a FOTD. This look is really simple and took me like 2 minutes. I pretty much only wear neutrals lately, as they are just so easy and look really nice. I think I could of put a nice cat eye liner on top but I really didn't have time. Hope you like this look. A list of products that I used are below;



Face
- MAC Matte
- MAC Studio Sculpt
- MAC MSF Natural
- MAC Well Dressed Blush
- MAC Luna Cream Colour Base
- MAC Fix Plus

Eyes
- MAC Vintage Selection Paint Pot
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- MAC Feline Eye Kohl

Lips
- MAC Lust Lipglass



Hope you all are having a great Monday! Matt x

3 comments:

  1. I think you should smile in your pictures! You look saaaad Matthew <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very much a neutrals girl. I need to take more time in the mornings and actually apply eyeshadow. Love your top too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will smile next time just for you :p and yeah I would much rather sleep in too. That's why I love the urban decay naked palette, it only takes two seconds to create a look. Thanks for the top mention, I got it in the topman sale, £10! Bargin Haha x

    ReplyDelete