Sunday, 9 January 2011

Haul - MAC, Chanel & Lush

So I haven't done a haul blog post yet but I picked up some things today and thought I'd show you guys. If you all hate haul blog posts let me know :)



So I went to House of Frazer before work today, I popped in to MAC to get a few things of the list, Brush Cleaner and a couple of eye shadows, Plumage & Brule. I have already got what I wanted from Cham Pale but I had another look at Mickey Contractor, I had already brought Marvel Eyeshadow as purples get me every time. I really liked the look of both Lipglasses so I picked them up, I love them both when mixed together they make a perfect nude lip gloss. I then went to Chanel, I had a sample of the Vitalumiere Eclat and been using it everyday on top of my liquid foundation since like July '10. I really loved it, it is like MAC's MSF Natural but more pigmented and has a amazing velvet texture. So yeah I got it, It was stupidly expensive, but they sell re-fills so I never need to pay that price again. While at work in Lush I also picked up some more Prince shave cream, its amazing for everything even legs girls! and also a vintage knot wrap as I have had my eye on a Dalmatian Dog one for ages. If anyone wants a review or swatches let me know! Have a great day! Mattx

7 comments:

  1. Would love to see a review of the chanel, love a bit of chanel! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I will get on it and post it tomorrow, thanks for the comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like hauls! The Lush shaving cream looks interesting, didn't know that they made those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah they make 2, the other one is called ambrosia and is made for really fine hair shaving, but prince is for mens stubble, but I have loads of ladies that come in to work saying they use it on there legs! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a haul, nice to see what people are buying :) I've used the lush shaving cream, nicked it off the fella and it works a treat :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment, I will do more hauls when I buy more :) and yay for prince :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I will deffo be reading them, found your blog through good old twitter :) xx

    ReplyDelete