Friday, 4 February 2011

FOTD + OOTD - 04/02/11

Just off out to a work meal, it is not too dressy or anything. I decided to do my first OOTD as someone ages ago asked how I wear my Vivienne Westwood boots. But yeah here it is.


Clothes

- Jumper - Topman
- Shirt - Topman
- Jeans - Topman
- Boots - Vivienne Westwood



Face

- MAC Studio Fix Fluid
- MAC Matte Gel
- MAC MSF Natural
- MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
- MAC Luna Cream Colour Base
- MAC Fix Plus


Eyes

- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette


Lips

- So Vain Kissable Lip Colour







Hope you all have an amazing weekend. Matt x

2 comments:

  1. I admire how bold you are. I don't think I'd ever have the guts to be so open.

    You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely comment! Never be scared to be who you really are. People try to ruin peoples life no matter what they look like so don't let people get you down. What's the worst that can happen right? people have assaulted me in the past for what I look like but it went to court and now they are aways going to have it on there record and it will mess up there life, so be who you want to be and if people try to bring you down then let them, it only messes up there life, not yours!

    ReplyDelete