Monday, 13 June 2011

Sorry Guys, It's been a while!


So guys I know I haven'y posted in about 7 millions years but I really don't like this whole typing thing, I much prefer to turn on a camera and word vomit it all out, with out having to spell check, add photos or whatever. I do miss blogging, I find it quite therapeutic if I am honest. Well Yeah my video's are making me so happy, I am nearly hitting 400 sub's, how crazy?! I have come to the conclusion though that I need something different a certain je ne sais quoi, if you will. I don't know what that is but I want to stand out and have something maybe..unique. I know there are so many people doing what we do and it is inevitable that the same generic video's are going to get boring to viewers, I just want to stand out I guess. I am thinking that I might start customizing my clothes again, that was fun but I was never any good. Well who knows, I have been here and making video's now for nearly 4 months and I am sure it's going to get more exiting! If any of you have tried anything to stand out before, let me know and I will leave you with a few makeup looks that I have done lately.









Oh and if you feel like checking out my video's, the link is - http://www.youtube.com/user/ssheather?feature=mhee
Love you all
Matt
x

1 comment:

  1. oh you are awesome - i loved your depot mua eyeshadow tutorial. im not normally a depotter coz i just usually get mac refills, but i recently bought z palettes and now im sorted! :) 908th sub on youtube wooo!

    ReplyDelete