Tuesday, 13 September 2011

17 All About Nude Palette

Hey Guys!


I was in Boot's and I saw that 17 had a new palette, It looked so beautiful, I picked it up and fell in love! Then I looked down at the price and it said 'Free when you buy any 2 other 17 products'. I was so excited I ran around the 17 counter looking for 2 products and picked up a block red and and shimmery white nail polish for doing Hello Kitty nails. I was so excited that I didn't even look to see how much it was to buy alone. Well I love this palette so much, it has everything you need for a day out or even a short trip away. You get 2 eye shadows, a gold brown & a warm golden pink (2g each). A cream blush, a pink with gold shimmer, very similar to Nars's Orgasm (1g). And finally a lipstick/gloss, it is a nude dark pink, basically the same colour as my lips (1g)! I have used it all apart from the blush and I love it all. The eye shadows are so pigmented and buttery and the lip gloss is perfect for the day, and most amazingly I paid nothing for it! I hope you guys can still get hold of this and let me know if you get it!






Matt
x

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, gonna see if I can find this!

    ReplyDelete