Tuesday, 13 September 2011

MAC - Take Root Cream Colour Base

Hey Guys!!


I have recently picked up the dark brown cream colour base from MAC's 'MAC Me Over' Collection. I am so glad I picked it up as there are like 10000 uses for it. I wasn't going to get it but the lady in the store told me some of the things I would use it for. Think base for eye shadow, I know they crease alone but with eye shadow they are fine! and this one has a slightly different formula, it is a bit harder and less liquidy. Also think a cream bronzer or contour, it is a frost so it does have a slight shimmer but when on the skin it is not so obvious. Also when applied really sheer it can be used as a highlight for darker skin! See you all need it :) Swatches and photo's below. Let me know what you think of this product or any other uses!



Have an amazing day!
Matt
x

No comments:

Post a Comment