Monday, 31 October 2011

Chanel - Lumiére Sculptée De Chanel Highlighting Powder

Hey Guys! I popped into Chanel today and the Christmas collection (I think it is the Christmas collection, could be wrong) had just been released this morning! I loved it all, there was a beautiful nude lip gloss with amazing sparkles, I loved it but I will pick it up closer to Christmas. Next was a setting powder with little to no coverage or colour but guys it was glittery! and I don't mean shimmer I mean FULL ON sparkles! I wanted it so much, I still do, but I just couldn't justify spending that much on glitter. Sad times.

The product I did get on the other hand I couldn't say no too, it is a highlight powder, in a Chanel compact, slightly gold but just so much better, like there are no words. Chanel describes it as a natural highlighting powder with a luminous finish which is so true.


As you can see the compact comes in the famous Chanel velvet pouch.

Compact with finger prints on already, opps.


I love the design on the powder, slightly Aztec? I am not sure but it isn't that Christmasy. I love the brush that it comes with, the angle on it help to apply the product and I love you get an actual brush and not a sponge applicator.

The Powder is not two different colours, it looks like it as there is a shadow from the lid of the compact, or it could be the mirror? But the one at the top is much more true to life.


Here is a really bad swatch, as it is so natural, it is hard to pick up in images with out editing the image and I don't use Photoshop on swatches. I love the glow it gives and I cannot wait to use this on my cheek bones. I really would recommend this product as your Christmas splurge, it is slightly higher end, but from past experience Chanel is defiantly worth the extra.


Happy Halloween!


Have an amazing day!
Matt
x

1 comment:

  1. I tested this in the store I love Chanel normally but sorry this was totally NOT worth the money at all it has a beautiful packinging but thats all it has to offer

    ReplyDelete