Thursday, 6 October 2011

MAC - Hi- Def Cyan Chromagraphic Pencil Photos & Swatches

I was on a blue kick after buying the blue paint pot so I decided that I needed this too ( I really didn't need it). I love this pencil, it is super pigmented and the wear time is amazing! I also love how creamy the product is without feeling like it is going to break. I also asked my MAC artist if it was eye save and she said this is the only one that is, even if it wasn't I would use it, because I am naughty. But yeah I not going to get the purple one as I have a purple urban decay 24/7 liner and the pink and red ones seem nice but the new lip liners are super similar and are permanent. Well these are the photos & swatches!






I hope you liked these mini reviews/swatches of the products I brought today. let me know what you got from the few new MAC collections.
Have an amazing day!
Matt
x

No comments:

Post a Comment