Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Chanel - Lévres Scintillantes Glossimer - Sweet Beige

Hey Again! So I hate doing reviews on lip products as there is never much to really say. This is a stunning nude lip gloss with a really fine shimmer. The glossimer formula is amazing, slightly sticky but not too sticky. It lasts for a while and they look so pretty. I think this is a must have from the collection as it is such a nice colour and who does love Chanel? You can get this for £20 and is limited edition.







Have an amazing day!
Matt
x

2 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so mad... I went to my Chanel counter tonight and it was sold out. She said people bought it in two's (that was my plan!) I don't feel like driving all over Birmingham (stateside) looking for it. I think Korres Beige lipstick and gloss might be similar too... Enjoy Sweet Beige! :) xx

    ReplyDelete