Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Illamasqua Freak Fragrance Review! Part 1

I Love this collection so much! I have done a in depth review on my YouTube Channel and the video can be seen underneath this post.

As you can see from the video I am in love with the fragrance, it is designed as a perfume to wear in the evening as it compliments the brands ethos of the night and alter ego's. It is quite a heavy fragrance which is something I really like but be prepared for some head turns when you wear it :) It contains lots of scents that are 'rare', which is most likely the reason it is rather expensive, the one that stands out is the 'queen of the night' flower, which an amazing subscriber researched and told me is a flower that only comes out at night and smells like vanilla. The bottle is also something I love. I love the colour and the angled bottle but like most people I love the snail the most, there are lots of theory's as to what it means, I could put them in here but at the end of the day it's a cute snail and me and a couple of the guys that work in the Illamasqua counter in Selfridges tried to come up with a name for it, we did, but I can't remember it. Memory like a sieve.




Have an amazing day!
Matt
x

1 comment: