Friday, 4 May 2012

MAC Hey, Sailor! Crew High-Light Powder Review & Swatch

MAC Hey, Sailor! Crew High-Light Powder Review & Swatch

 Now this is defiantly a strange product, I thought it was going to be a standard high-light powder from MAC, so off white with a subtle sheen or shimmer, but no this is a matte high-light powder that runs more pink. It is defiantly unique and something I will get use out of but, I think it is only going to work on light skin tones, as is it just a pressed pink powder. Also swatches rather awful, on the finger it looks amazing but it is quite chalky. I also had trouble as it is almost the same colour as my skin tone. The pattern on top is just an overspray and will go after a few uses. I think it is worth the money as I will use it but I think anyone darker than me may have trouble with it. 

Swatches are below;



Have an amazing weekend! 
Matt
 x

No comments:

Post a Comment