Friday, 4 May 2012

MAC Hey, Sailor! Salute! Lipstick Review & Swatch

MAC Hey, Sailor! Salute! Lipstick Review & Swatch

 This is my biggest let down from this collection but I can see other people really liking it. It is a true nude lipstick with a peach undertone, it looks very much like concealer on me and makes me look slightly dead, but the peach undertone stops it from being totally useless. I think it may look nice on paler skin tones or mixed with other colours. I was going to get the red lipstick from this collection but I didn't need another red lipstick, maybe I would have been better off getting that one as through it all, I didn't need any lipstick, I just wanted it for the packaging. 
Oh well! 

Swatches are below;



Have an amazing weekend!
 Matt
 x

2 comments:

  1. i'm really pale and i'm convinced it'll be too orange on my skin! It's so frustrating when you can't find a perfect nude! Love the blog by the way!x

    werewolfcubes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lucy Thanks so much for the comment, I have trouble finding nudes too, so I just stick with pinky nudes, like my lip colour :) x

    ReplyDelete