Monday, 14 May 2012

Nails of the Year

Hey Guys! 

 So I have been taking photo's of my nails every time I paint them now for the past year and I had no reason for doing this..... until now. I was looking at a few nail of the day posts and thought why not combine all the images in to one messy post, so here we are. Some of the images are awful, as well as the nails. But some colours and combinations I am in love with. I will work on writing every single image with what colour, but right now I am suppose to be doing coursework, but I am writing this, oh well. Hope you all like this idea and I would love to see other peoples post, because we all know we have stock piles of images just sitting there. 
Hope you all are well! 
LOVE! 
Matt 
x

p.s sorry for the naughty cigarette images, slap my wrists.

MAC - Endless Night & China Glaze - Material Girl
MAC - Gareth Pugh polish? & Model's Own Nail Art Pen


MAC - Endless Night 
Deborah Lippmann - Today was a Fairytale & Barry M Silver Hexagrams


OPI - Rainbow Connection
Chanel - Jade Rose


Working on remembering this one
Chanel - June


No idea,
MAC - Endless Night & Nubar 2012

Working on remembering. 
Maybelline - Grey Couture? 


Illamasqua - Hemlock
Wait for it.


Essie Chinchilly & Model's Own Nail Art Pen
China Glaze Hunger Games shade to follow


17 - Grey Magnetised. 
Layla Hologram Effect  - Coral Glam


Will remember in due course.
Who knows, but it is rather awful.

Self Explanatory. 
Model's Own - Champagne 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't the 5th one (next to Chanel's June) Models Own's Beth's Blue + Indian Ocean? I just watched a video of yours where you're wearing a colour that looks almost identical to that and that's what you said it was. I really love these photos - especially the 2nd one, great post!

    ReplyDelete